Featured Post

Who is Jesus?

The suggestion that Jesus is not, according to the Bible, “very God of very God” is likely to prove startling to those accustomed to th...

Friday, October 4, 2013

Does Bible Declares There is just One God or Three in One?

Bible declares One God:

1.Deut. 4:35--The Lord He is God, there is none else beside Him.
2.Deut. 6:4--There is none else.
3.Deut. 32:39--I, even I an He, and there is no God with me.
4.1 Sam. 2:2--None Holy as the Lord, None beside Thee.
5.2 Sam. 7:22--None like Thee--None beside Thee.
6.1 Kings 8:60--The Lord is God--There is none else.
7.2 Kings 19:15--Thou are even God even thou alone.
8.2 Kings 19:19--Thou art the Lord even Thou Only.
9.Psalms 86:10--Thou art God alone.
10.Ecc.4:
8-- There is one alone, and there is not a second; yea, he hath neither child nor brother
11.Isaiah 40:25--To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
12.Isaiah 42:8--I am the Lord, and My glory will I not give to another.
13.Isaiah 43:10-11--Before me there was no God formed neither shall there be after me, I even, I, am the Lord; and beside Me there is no Savior.
14.Isaiah 44:6--I am the first and the last and beside me there is no God.
15.Rev. 1:11--(Jesus) Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last.
16.Isaiah 44:8--Is there a God beside me? There is no God, I know not any.
17.Isaiah 45:5--I am the Lord and there is none else. There is no God beside me.
18.Isaiah 45:6--There is none beside Me. I am the Lord and there is None Else.
19.Isaiah 45:15--Thou art a God that hideth thyself O God of Israel, the Savior (Jesus).
20.Isaiah 45:18--I am the Lord; and there is none Else.
21.Isaiah 45:21--There is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me.
22.Isaiah 45:22--Look unto Me, and be ye saved, for I am God and there is None Else;
23.Isaiah 46:9--For I am God, and there is None Else; there is none like Me.
24.Isaiah 48:11--I will not give my glory unto another (Isaiah 45:5).
25.Isaiah 48:12--I am He; I am First, I also am the last (Rev. 1:8)
26.Hosea 13:4--Thou shalt know no God but Me; for there is no SAVIOUR beside me. (Matthew 1:21).
27.Joel 2:27--I am the Lord, your God, and None Else.
28.Zech. 14:9 In that day shall there be ONE LORD, and HIS NAME ONE.
29.Phil. 2:11--Every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD to the glory of God the Father.
30.Malachi 2:10--Have we not all ONE FATHER? Hath not ONE GOD created us?
31.Malachi 3:16--A book of remembrance was written before Him for them that feared the Lord and thought upon His NAME.
32.Matt. 23:9--ONE is your FATHER.
33.Mark 12:29--Jesus says, "The Lord our God is ONE LORD."
34.Mark 12:32--The Scribes said, "There is one God and there is none other but He."
35.John 8:41--We have One Father even God.
36.Romans 3:29-30--God of the Gentiles and God of the Jews, seeing it is ONE GOD.
37.I Cor. 8:4--There is none other God but One.
38.I Cor. 8:6--But to us there is but One God, the Father.
39.Gal. 3:20--God is One.
40.Eph. 4:5--One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism.
41.Eph. 4:6--One God and Father of ALL, who is above all, and through all and in you all.
42.I Tim. 2:5--For there is one God.
43.James 2:19--Thou believest that there is one God, thou doest well.
44.Isaiah 44:24--Thus saith the Lord thy redeemer and He that formed thee, I am the Lord that maketh all things that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by Myself.
45.Matt. 4:10--Thou shalt worship the Lord, thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve.

Mark 12:29-30--The Lord our God is one Lord; and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength; this is the first commandment.   

Verses from Bible used to support Trinity - Three in 1 God:
The following are clear explanations of the verses in the Bible that Trinitarians have sometimes used in attempts to “prove” the Trinity and to substantiate that Jesus is God. Since there are an overwhelming number of very clear verses about Jesus Christ’s identity and his distinction from God, and since God’s Word has no contradictions, these comparatively few verses must fit with the many clear verses, and they do. [ From: http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/verses ]


Old Testament




New Testament



Source:  http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/verses

Related:
Free-eBooks: http://goo.gl/2xpiv
Peace-Forum Video Channel: http://goo.gl/GLh75